Penn Club Affiliation
Baruch has established an affiliate partnership with The Penn Club to provide you with extended alumni benefits!
What does this mean for you?
As a Baruch alumnus, you can join The Penn Club and enjoy the privileges of membership, no matter where you reside.
Benefits of Membership
Penn Club members have access to the 13-story NYC historic landmark club house facility in midtown Manhattan. Club members also have access to over 150 reciprocal clubs worldwide in most major cities from London to Chicago, DC and San Francisco. At all of these places, members can:
- Hold an important luncheon or dinner with clients
- Host a top-level meeting or conference
- Catch up on work in the business center
- Participate in social and career programs to help create helpful connections
- Reserve first-rate overnight accommodations
- Exercise in the state-of-the-art fitness center
- Relax with a soothing massage
- Gain access to prestigious private clubs around the world to do all of the above, including play golf in some of these clubs
- Celebrate a wedding, birthday, anniversary or other special occasion
How to join?
Click here to learn more about membership!
As a member of the Penn Club, you'll receive invitations to these special events
Tuesday, March 21
6:30PMPersonal Branding Session with Kaplan Mobray, C'94
Wednesday, March 22
7:00PM - 9:00PM
Young Professionals Networking Dinner
Wednesday, March 29
Step Up. Stand Out. Kick A**. Repeat.
Wednesday, April 19
7:00PM - 9:30PM
Inter-Club Young Alumni Speed Social and Dating