The Baruch College Division of Continuing and Professional Studies (CAPS) warmly welcomes alumni back to Baruch through our comprehensive course offerings developed to help you reach your personal and professional goals.
Alumni are eligible for a 15% discount on all CAPS courses. And check out these upcoming GMAT/GRE preparation courses and practice tests:
Free GMAT/GRE Test Prep Workshop
- Two upcoming workshops: Monday, September 9 and Wednesday, November 20 from 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
- If you’re interested in graduate school, join Baruch’s Continuing and Professional Studies for a free workshop about the GMAT and GRE tests. Learn about the structure, sections, and strategies for each test. Meet instructors for the math and verbal sections, and ask questions. Light refreshments served.
- Registration is required as space is limited. To Register: Visit the CAPS office (55 Lex Rm. 116), Call 646-312-5000 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Free GMAT or GRE Practice Test
- Two upcoming tests: Wednesday, August 7 and Monday, October 7 from 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Thinking of applying to grad school? If so, you will need to take the GMAT or GRE. Take our FREE Diagnostic Test to familiarize yourself with question types. Understand your strengths and weaknesses, get feedback from a professional on the essay section, learn about test preparation courses at Baruch College’s Division of Continuing & Professional Studies (CAPS)
- The event is open to all, but students must register through the CAPS office (room 116) as space is limited. To Register: Call 646-312-5000 or email email@example.com
GMAT/GRE Preparation Courses
- The GMAT/GRE preparation courses help participants develop the skills and strategies needed to improve their GMAT/GRE score. Students practice with GMAT/GRE sample questions, diagnostic tests and GMAT/GRE software. Full-time intensive courses and part-time courses are available. The focus in the preparation courses is placed on the verbal (reading comprehension, critical reasoning and sentence correction) section of the exam and/or the quantitative (problem solving and data sufficiency) section of the exam.
- Intensive GMAT/GRE Prep (20 hours per week):
Fall I Semester: September 19-October 29; 9:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Fall II Semester: November 6-December 12; 9:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Students in the Intensive GMAT/GRE Preparation courses study both the Verbal and Math sections of the test
- Part time GMAT/GRE (2.5 hours per class):
The part-time courses are Math ONLY and Verbal ONLY. Students can choose to take one or both courses simultaneously depending on their area of need.
For details of Fall 2019 upcoming course dates see Baruch CAPS website here.