Baruch College logo

Frequently Asked Questions


Looking for information on how to get your transcript? Interested in obtaining a new copy of your diploma? Learn all that and more in the below FAQ.

How can I get a copy of my transcript?

Click here to submit a request for a copy of your transcript for graduate school and/or your employer.

How can I get a new copy of my diploma?

To request a duplicate diploma, you must provide a written request (click here to download the form) with a copy of your photo ID stating that your original diploma has been misplaced, lost, damaged or stolen, and that you would like to obtain a duplicate copy. There is a $30 fee (check or money order made payable to Baruch College). Cash payment needs to be brought directly to the Bursar’s Office. Please send the completed Duplicate Diploma Request form, copy of your photo ID, and payment to the following address:


Attn: Diploma Unit
Office of the Registrar
Baruch College
151 East 25th Street, Box H-0850
New York, NY 10010


Please click here to down the required form.

For all other diploma inquires, please email

My diploma was damaged when I received it. How do I get a new one?

Please return the damaged diploma (entire package) to the Office of the Registrar with a note requesting a duplicate diploma. You will not incur a fee or charge.

Is it possible to still purchase my yearbook?

A limited number of yearbooks from varying years are still available for purchase. Please contact the Office of Alumni Relations to see they have your yearbook in stock. Additionally, Baruch's William and Anita Newman Library maintains an archive of college yearbooks for view only.

I lost my class ring. Is it possible to get a replacement?

Although actual replacements of Baruch College class rings are not guaranteed, many alumni have secured duplicates from: Balfour Jewelers, 7211 Circle S. Road, Austin, TX 78745-6603, phone: (877) 225-3687.

*Not every year will be available and that there have been changes to the College's colors, logos, mascot, etc. over the years.

How can I contact a former classmate or current professor?

Contact the Alumni Relations Office. Once we have located your classmate, we will let your friend know that you would like to reconnect and pass along your contact information.

Current faculty members are listed in the Baruch College Directory.

What is the difference between the Office of Alumni Relations, BCF, and the BCAA?

The Office of Alumni Relations is part of the College and works in conjunction with the College at large to provide alumni with continued services and educational opportunities beyond graduation. No membership fee or enrollment is required. All Baruch graduates are considered alumni of Baruch College.

The Baruch College Fund (BCF) is the fundraising arm of the College that promotes the educational welfare of Baruch students. Gifts to the BCF bridge the gap between the actual cost of educating students and the income Baruch receives from tuition and from New York State.

The Baruch College Alumni Association (BCAA) is an independent membership organization that has served Baruch graduates since 1968. An annual membership fee is required for BCAA membership to access a suite of nationwide benefits. For more information on the BCAA, please click here.