Penn Club Affiliation
Baruch has established an affiliate partnership with The Penn Club to provide you with extended alumni benefits!
What does this mean for you?
As a Baruch alumnus, you can join The Penn Club and enjoy the privileges of membership, no matter where you reside.
Benefits of Membership
Penn Club members have access to the 13-story NYC historic landmark club house facility in midtown Manhattan. Club members also have access to over 150 reciprocal clubs worldwide in most major cities from London to Chicago, DC and San Francisco. At all of these places, members can:
- Hold an important luncheon or dinner with clients
- Host a top-level meeting or conference
- Catch up on work in the business center
- Participate in social and career programs to help create helpful connections
- Reserve first-rate overnight accommodations
- Exercise in the state-of-the-art fitness center
- Relax with a soothing massage
- Gain access to prestigious private clubs around the world to do all of the above, including play golf in some of these clubs
- Celebrate a wedding, birthday, anniversary or other special occasion
How to join?
Click here to learn more about membership!
The Future of Media & Entertainment: Navigating a Shifting Landscape
Wednesday, October 11