Please note: This event has sold out and reached capacity, and we can no longer accommodate RSVPs. Thank you for your interest!
We invite you and your guests to join us as we celebrate our inaugural Baruch Alumni Changemakers Awards Dinner and Ceremony! The event will feature dinner and cocktails, remarks from Baruch President S. David Wu and deans, and an awards ceremony as we honor alumni who have made a positive impact through leadership, innovation, and excellence.
Thursday, September 15, 2022
Newman Library Building, Room 750
151 East 25th Street
New York, NY 10010
6:00 PM | Cocktails
6:30 PM | Dinner and Awards
Announcing the 2022 Baruch Alumni Changemakers
We received so many amazing and deserving nominations—thank you to everyone who contributed! Please see below the full list of this year's awardees.
Zicklin School of Business
- Maurice Ng '15 (Founder and General Partner, Tings Capital)
Alexander Sheikhat '14 (Production Engineer Manager, Wix)
Amelia Tran '12 (Senior Director of Marketing, WorkReduce)
Weissman School of Arts and Sciences
- Jiansan Gu '11 (Clinical and Research Fellow Physician, Rush University Medical Center)
- Victoria Lee '13 (Co-Founder, Welcome to Chinatown)
- Natalie H. Rogers '77 (Founder, Talkpower: A Panic Clinic for Public Speaking Workshops)
Marxe School of Public and International Affairs
- Irene Branche MPA '10 (Chief Development and Evaluation Officer HOPE)
- Steven Raga MPA '15 (Advisor, U.S. Commission on Civil Rights)
- Mauricio Videla MPA '09 (Attorney, U.S. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau)
We're sorry, but this event has sold out and reached capacity. Thank you for your interest.