2020, without a doubt, has triggered our fears of uncertainty and forced us to question many of our assumptions and beliefs about what normal means. While this can feel confusing, confronting and uncomfortable, it could also be a catalyst for transformation based on your response: wait for things to change or be intentional about your path forward.
If you're done waiting and want to be in control of your career, I invite you to join me for a 4-week course where you'll gain clarity and direction.
Here's what you can expect to get from the course:
• Know what's holding you back from having the career you want
• Develop the mindset to confidently deal with your fears and take action
• Learn to trust yourself so you're making the right career choices for you
• Identify your blind spots which keep you from moving forward so they no longer get in the way
• Understand what's required to feel safe to be yourself while not selling yourself short
Your participation will require introspection, awareness, and action. Each week, there will be a class, along with exercises and tools for you to take actionable steps. You'll also have the opportunity to ask questions and be coached.
Thursday, 06/18 - 8 - 9:30 pm
Thursday, 06/25 - 8 - 9:30 pm
Thursday, 07/02 - 8 - 9:30 pm
Thursday, 07/09 - 8 - 9:30 pm
The course will be led by Tanuja Ramchal, Career Coach.