Learn about ongoing volunteer opportunities happening across campus throughout our virtual environment in the fall semester and updates we may have for spring!
Current Volunteer Opportunities:
- Serve as a mentor at an industry specific roundtable event. Upcoming topics include:
- Fall: Data Analytics via Zoom (October 8), Social Justice via Zoom (November 10th)
- Mentoring opportunities and experiential learning with:
- Executives on Campus
- Graduate Career Management Center
- Starr Career Development Center
- Pre-Law and Technology programs
- Speak or panel at a student-run event, heritage month program, or career event!
*All events and programs are virtual until further notice.
*Time commitments range between 1-3 hours
*If you are interested in any of the opportunities listed above, please also complete our Volunteer Interest Form.