Wednesday, December 2, 2020
11:00 AM NYC
9:30 PM Mumbai
India recently reported over 8 million cases of Coronavirus, second only to the United States in total cases. View from Abroad: India, the sixth in our global outlook series, will feature alumni living and working in India sharing their insights and experiences about the impact of Covid-19 on their lives, careers, and communities.
Moderator: Dr. Kannan Mohan, Interim Associate Dean, Academic Affairs and Innovation, Zicklin School of Business, Baruch College.
This event is co-presented with the Baruch Asian Heritage Alumni Network, a network established in 2020 to connect and support Baruch alumni of Asian Heritage. Click here to join the Network's LinkedIn Group.
- Rachana Bahadur '92, Managing Director, Goldman Sachs
- Vinayak Bajoria MBA '18, Corporate Affairs Manager at B. K. Khare & Co.
- Suneet Chandvani MBA '08, Head Debtwire Research, India I Head Middle Market Research, North America, Debtwire
- Sushil Jain MS '00, CEO, VXL Life Sciences
- Mihir Vasa MBA '08, Director, Deloitte