Come learn about the many volunteer opportunities available to support current students and fellow alumni in the year ahead!
RSVP > by Thursday, September 8th
Available Volunteer Opportunities:
* Join an Industry Roundtable and speak to current students about career tracks within a specific industry. Featured FY23 industries: Real Estate, Wealth Management, Digital Marketing, Operations/Project Management
* Mentor an undergraduate or graduate student in person or virtually through the Executives on Campus Mentoring Program
* Speak on a panel at a Student Club, Heritage Month, Career Week or other undergraduate student event
* Participate in mock interview events with graduate students
* Host graduate students at your office for a career-centric Coffee Hour
* Join an Alumni Network Steering Committee and help plan alumni-centric events by Industry, Employer, Geographic Location or Affinity Group
* Get involved with the Baruch College Alumni Association (BCAA)
* And more!
If you cannot attend, please complete this Volunteer Interest Form.