Baruch College LGBTQ+ Alumni and Allies Present:
The Launch of the American LGBTQ+ Museum
Tuesday, November 15, 2022
7:30PM Networking Reception
Nagelberg Theatre, B3
Baruch Performing Arts Center
55 Lexington Avenue
New York, NY 10010
Entrance on 25th Street between Lex and 3rd Avenue
Baruch alumni and students are cordially invited to attend this panel discussion dedicated to the vision of several LGBTQ+ leaders to establish a museum dedicated to America's LGBTQ+ community, and the ongoing plans for its realization. Following the panel discussion and Q&A, a catered networking reception will take place.
With featured speakers:
- Ben Garcia (he/him) | Executive Director, American LGBTQ+ Museum
- Richard Burns (he/him) | Board Chair, American LGBTQ+ Museum; Interim Executive Director, Johnson Family Foundation
- Mitch Draizin (he/him) | Board Member, American LGBTQ+ Museum; President, Concordia Philanthropic Fund; President, CUNY LGBT Advisory Council
- Mistral Myers (she/her) | Co-Chair Communications Committee, American LGBTQ+ Museum; Executive and Internal Communications Manager, Google
- Rosamond S. King (she/hers) | Professor of English, Brooklyn College; acclaimed author and poet
Free to attend. Online registration for this event is now closed. If you have not yet registered, please arrive early to the event to register in person.
COVID-19 Policy: In order to protect the health and safety of all attendees, guests will need to show proof of vaccination or a negative PCR Covid test (from within the past seven days) in order to attend the event, per campus policy.