YOUR BARUCH NETWORK IS YOUR PROFESSIONAL NETWORK.
Did You Know…
- More than 137,000 Baruch alumni can be found on LinkedIn?
- JPMorgan Chase, Citi, and Morgan Stanley are the top three employers of Baruch alumni?
- EY, PWC, Deloitte, and KPMG employ more than 2,000 Baruch grads and are among our top 10 employers?
- Amazon is now the #10 employer of Baruch graduates?
The Office of Alumni Relations and Volunteer Engagement has established networks at some of our top alumni employers which are bolded below. These networks have four primary goals:
- To build connections among alumni within a company, encouraging internal job sharing, mentoring, and sponsorship
- To recruit volunteers to mentor and speak to current students about career prep
- To build new talent pipelines between the employer and Baruch College for undergraduate, graduate, and alumni/experienced hire recruiting
- To encourage individual and institutional philanthropic support of Baruch College
If you're interested in starting your own corporate network, please email Janet Rossbach, Director of Alumni Relations and Volunteer Engagement.
Top Alumni Employers
Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc.
Deloitte & Touche LLP
Ernst & Young LLP
Goldman Sachs & Co.
Grant Thornton LLP
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
MTA New York City Transit
Wells Fargo & Company
Bolded employer names are companies with alumni corporate networks.
To post/search open positions for alumni/experienced hire candidates, utilize HireBaruch below or join the Baruch College Alumni Network Official Group on LinkedIn.